Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Historic times and the smile of the tiger
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Historic times and the smile of the tiger

bush took more hardball questions in this press conference than i believe he's taken in nearly six years, and he actually attempted to answer them without ridiculing the questioner... i guess it takes a good ass-kicking and a smack upside the head with a 2x4 to get the sob's attention...

the ripple effects of this election are going to be playing out for months, and i'm not at all confident that the ugliness and criminality of bushco is going to cease or even slow down... i think what we've seen today is merely the smile of the tiger...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page