Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: SOME countries aren't afraid of sex
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, September 28, 2006

SOME countries aren't afraid of sex

argentina may be a predominantly catholic country, but they aren't afraid to educate people about things as important as sex...



i took the above photo of a streetside billboard this afternoon... it's advertising a free supplement series to página/12, a buenos aires daily, that began this past monday... topics include love and sex, adolescence, lesbian and gay identity, desire, pleasure, sexual rights, methods, aids, dysfunctions, medical consultation, disabled persons, infancy, science and sex, and sexual violence... a fairly complete list, i would say...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page