Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: It's a fine mess you've gotten us into THIS time, Ollie
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, September 25, 2006

It's a fine mess you've gotten us into THIS time, Ollie



Tony Snow and Dan Bartlett
heading into Baghdad during
Bush's last visit there

just remember, everything is going FINE, just FINE, thank you very much...



Residents shout slogans as they carry photographs of former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein, during a demonstration before Friday prayers, in Tikrit, 130 kilometers (80 miles) north of Baghdad, Iraq, Friday Sept. 22, 2006. Some 3,000 people demonstrated outside a downtown mosque in Saddam Hussein's hometown of Tikrit Friday, demanding the return of the former dictator to power and condemned Pope Benedict XVI's recent remarks on Islam and violence.

pay no attention to those annoying little commas...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page