Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: I'm with Bob Johnson
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Friday, September 22, 2006

I'm with Bob Johnson

100%...
Walk out of the Capitol

by Bob Johnson
Thu Sep 21, 2006 at 11:16:57 PM PDT

It's time to shut down the government.

Torture.

The gutting of habeus corpus.

And now this.

An attack on Iran.

These people are lunatics. Insane, fascist, psychotic, psychopathic, sociopathic lunatics.

Our Democratic leaders must throw political calculation ito the wind. The future of our Republic is at stake. We must shut down the government.

Hillary Clinton, this is for you. Barack Obama, this is for you. Joe Lieberman. go fuck yourself. Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, time to stand up and say, "Enough is enough." Rahm Emanuel, I know you're a political prodigy, but we cannot afford to calculate any longer.

Throw down the gauntlet to these thugs and let Amrica decide: Do we want to live in fear and destroy the essence of what made us a great nation, or do we want to become all the things we've long despised?

Bill Clinton, are you ready to step up? I know Jimmy Carter is.

Colin Powell, will you be counted among those who stand against this lunacy? Or will you, once again, put your own future ahead of the future of our nation and our children?

This madness must be stopped.

And to my fellow community members: Will you stand up and be counted? Can we protest in massive numbers? Can we shut down the Capitol and our major metros? Can we say to these lunatics, "Enough is enough?"

It's time. Shut it all down and make them do what they must do if they want to proceed: Overturn democracy.

At least we'll know where we stand.

we're past idle talk... WAY past it... personally, i've had it...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page