Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: With an ass-licking likely, Lieberman FINALLY talks about the big "I"
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, August 07, 2006

With an ass-licking likely, Lieberman FINALLY talks about the big "I"

[UPDATE]

change that headline to "kicking," not "licking..." freudian slip, undoubtedly... :)

watching this guy unravel as the spotlight was turned up to full has been a very painful but extremely educational experience...
With polls showing Lamont leading the three-term incumbent, Lieberman at last moved to confront the issues -- opposition to the war and anger with Bush -- that have put his political career in jeopardy.

it gives confirmation to a suspicion i think many of us have held - that multi-term congressmen and women are highly prone to begin believing that they are somehow infallible and omnipotent as they become ever more disconnected from the all-too-real and gritty world of their constituents...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page