Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Tancredo for Prez...? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Friday, August 25, 2006

Tancredo for Prez...? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!

nothing like a good belly-laugh to wrap up another shitty news week...
On Friday's edition of FOX's Your World with Neil Cavuto, Colorado's Republican Senator Tom Tancredo said that if "no one else" in the party will push the illegal immigration issue then he would enter the 2008 Presidential race.

"If it is -- if the situation develops that no one else will take this issue on not just with their rhetoric, but with their heart -- because people will see through that, I think -- if they will really do this, then I'll be knocking on doors for them," said Senator Tancredo.

you go ahead and run, you bigoted, miserable, rotten, vicious, son-of-a-bitch... parade your bile in front of the entire nation... let everybody see just who you are and what you're made out of...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page