Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: The Saturday radio address - another crock full'o'shit from the prez
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Saturday radio address - another crock full'o'shit from the prez

i used to get really pissed off when i'd read stuff like this from george... now, it's like watching your unbelievably stubborn neighbor wash his car when there are thunderheads on the horizon... what'r'ya gonna do except watch and shake your head...?
President Bush said Saturday that his administration's determination to remain in Iraq and its efforts to end violence in Lebanon are key to protecting the U.S. from future terrorist attacks.

i've come to the conclusion that his neurons must just mis-fire... what else could it be but a brain dysfunction...?

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page