Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Lago Nahuel Huapi, Provincia de la Neuquen, Argentina
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Lago Nahuel Huapi, Provincia de la Neuquen, Argentina

after a cloudy start, the sun was out full by early afternoon, and the rest of the day featured the amazing, brilliant blue sky that i have only seen here in argentina...here's two views of lago nahuel huapi, the centerpiece of parque nacional nahuel huapi, looking toward the distant snow-covered mountains in the north and northeast... both were taken this evening at dusk from the shore just north of the town of bariloche...





note: with hardly a breath of a breeze, the water is almost as smooth as glass...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page