Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Reuters and the rest of the media just don't get it
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Reuters and the rest of the media just don't get it

here's a quarter for the clue-phone... iraq is just a SMALL piece of why lieberman lost...
Lieberman loses battle over war

August 09, 2006 07:36 AM ET

HARTFORD, Connecticut (Reuters) - Connecticut Sen. Joseph Lieberman lost a Democratic Party showdown to a relative unknown on Tuesday, a casualty of voter anger over his support for the war in Iraq and President George W. Bush.

evidently, the media simply doesn't recognize that lieberman has been an ENABLER of renegade, out-of-control presidential administration that has wreaked total havoc in the united states and the rest of the world via its criminal, unconstitutional actions...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page