Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Out of Connecticut, finally, some good news, followed by whining
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Out of Connecticut, finally, some good news, followed by whining

and turnout was double what was expected... that oughta tell ya somethin', eh...?
Lamont won with 52 percent of the vote, or 146,061, to 48 percent for Lieberman, with 136,042, with 99 percent of precincts reporting. Turnout was projected at twice the norm for a primary.

but whiny joe just can't get it through his 18-years-in-a-seat-of-power-and-privilege thick head...
Lieberman, undaunted, vowed to run as an independent against fellow Democrat Ned Lamont. "For the sake of our state, our country and my party, I cannot and will not let that result stand," he said of Tuesday's Democratic primary results.

earth to joe... the voters DON'T WANT YOU...! for the "sake" of your state and your country, LET IT GO...!
On Wednesday, leaders of the Democratic Party aim to make him change his mind — before Lieberman's camp files a petition to run as an independent, due by the afternoon.

do you think he's gonna listen...? if it's dems doing the talking, probably not...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page