Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: R's trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, July 01, 2006

R's trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

it all depends on how you look at it... characterizing it as a defeat when it's truly a victory for the u.s. people and our cherised constitutional guarantees only shows the pathetic effects of brainwashing on otherwise intelligent people...
Republicans yesterday looked to wrest a political victory from a legal defeat in the Supreme Court, serving notice to Democrats that they must back President Bush on how to try suspects at Guantanamo Bay or risk being branded as weak on terrorism.

give the rovian talking points ("weak on terrorism," "cut-and-run," "white flag of surrender") a rest, guys... they're becoming increasingly lame by the day to say nothing of the fact that they're plain lies...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page