Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: R's rage at Bush...? Take a number...
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, June 22, 2006

R's rage at Bush...? Take a number...

(see previous post...)
Maybe it's the early summer heat, but something has caused House Republicans to boil with rage this week -- and to direct much of it at President Bush and his administration.

tough cookies, george... since congress is pissed even to the extent of looking into the nsa phone records business, the polls don't seem to be bouncing, n. korea isn't going to give you a chance to shoot down their missile, the violence in iraq shows no signs of abating, and the europeans think you're a worse threat than iran, maybe you ought to try flying back to baghdad for another photo-op - only this time, spend the night...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page