Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Unbelievable, the words that come out of Bush's mouth
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Unbelievable, the words that come out of Bush's mouth

winning friends and influencing people across the globe...
Today, President Bush held a press conference in Vienna, Austria as part of a diplomatic visit to Europe. He was asked by a member of the press why approval for his policies, particularly on national security issues, was so low in Europe. Bush explained that Europeans didn’t take the 9/11 attacks seriously. “For Europe, September 11th was a moment. For us, it was a change of thinking.”

that's my george...!

(thanks to think progress...)

[Update and Bump]

sometimes my outrage takes a little while to kick in... where does this guy friggin' get off...?? 9/11 was A MOMENT for europe...? i was in europe for the madrid train bombings and i was in europe for the london subway bombings... were those A MOMENT for the u.s...? george, you are a miserable, rotten, flaming, 200% JERK...!

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page