Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Great...! Now we know that SOMETHING crashed into the Pentagon
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Great...! Now we know that SOMETHING crashed into the Pentagon

why now, 4 1/2 years later...? the excuse that it was evidence being held pending the completion of moussouai's trial just doesn't cut it... furthermore, why release a video that essentially shows that, yes, like we all ALREADY know, SOMETHING crashed into the pentagon...? terrific...! really helpful information...!
US releases 9/11 Pentagon video



Pentagon crash site
11 September 2001

The US justice department has released the first video of the plane crashing into the Pentagon on 11 September 2001.

and why do i feel vaguely soiled over being manipulated, ONE MORE TIME, by 9/11...?

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page