Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Saturday night "Who's Dumping on Condi" contest
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Saturday night "Who's Dumping on Condi" contest

guess the originator of these quotes about condi...

  • "I dislike Condoleezza Rice more than [President] Bush. The thing about it is that she's gotten a free ride from black people."
  • "People say, 'She's so successful' and 'Look at her position as a black woman.' She is a black woman who grew up in Birmingham, Ala., and said that she never experienced a day of racism in her life."
  • "Condi, stop smoking that crack!"
  • "I know you love your Ferragamo shoes, but come on. While people were drowning in New Orleans, she was going up and down Madison Ave. buying Ferragamo shoes. Then she went to see 'Spamalot.'"
i can never see a photo of condi without a certain word coming to mind... and, no, it doesn't start with a "b..."


Condoleeza Rice and Ferragamo Shoe

the prize...? only the satisfaction of knowing how smart you are...

(answer here...)

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page