Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Implications of treasonous Democrats and, oh, btw, Bush ISN'T saying the same things
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Implications of treasonous Democrats and, oh, btw, Bush ISN'T saying the same things

oh, geeez louise...! i spend all night on a flight from buenos aires, negotiate immigration and customs, traipse through security sans shoes, take the skylink train around hell's half acre (veteran travelers will recognize my description of dfw immediately), locate the gate for my next flight, fire up the laptop, get comfortable and what am i treated to right off the bat on cnn...? none other than that pablum-faced, white house shill, dan bartlett, telling me how bush ISN'T really saying the same things this week in his non-stop iraq speechifying and how democrats should be SUPPORTIVE of the president in a TIME OF WAR instead of attacking him at every turn...

this isn't a good time for me to watch such shit... i'm tired, i'm not entirely thrilled at being back in the u.s.s.r., i'm watching the usual crowd of totally self-involved americans (and, yes, i'm often in that category myself) parade up and down the concourse, stopping only for their starbucks fix, and, meanwhile, our country is continuing to go to hell in a handbasket... fuck you, dan bartlett, AND the horse you rode in on...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page