Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Hey...! Don't blame US...! Blame Saddam...!
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hey...! Don't blame US...! Blame Saddam...!

the latest spin on the iraq disaster... unbelievable...
President Bush said Wednesday that Saddam Hussein, not continued U.S. involvement in Iraq, is responsible for ongoing sectarian violence that is threatening the formation of a democratic government.

In his third speech this month to bolster public support for the war, Bush worked to counter critics who say the U.S. presence in the wartorn nation is fueling the insurgency.

Bush said that Saddam was a tyrant and used violence to exacerbate sectarian divisions to keep himself in power, and that as a result, deep tensions persist to this day.

look, you mindless, walking, talking sack of shit... there's no doubt whatsoever that saddam had the lid on the iraq pressure cooker screwed down tight, but guess who waltzed in and blew it off without a hint of a plan to deal with the ghastly consequences...? george bush, you and yours disgust me beyond words... go back to crawford... clear brush... whatever... just stay the hell off of my computer and my tv screen with your pathetic excuses for abject failure... i don't wanna hear it... i don't want to hear any of it...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page