Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: I hate to rub it in, but...
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, February 13, 2006

I hate to rub it in, but...

i got here to the house in buenos aires a little while ago after the very long haul from skopje, macedonia... it's now 9:30 a.m... the flights were easy, on-time and uneventful... i hate to rub it in (ya, right!) but it's a glorious morning - temp is about 22C, blue sky, brilliant sun, no clouds, cool breeze, birds singing and locusts buzzing in the trees... i'm sitting at the window looking out at the street, watching the neighbors sweep their sidewalks and walk back and forth from the corner store with various bags full of whatever... occasionally, a car passes by... i know... it's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page