Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: "Another provocation from that nest of cockroaches and excuse me for offending the cockroaches"
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

"Another provocation from that nest of cockroaches and excuse me for offending the cockroaches"

cnni this morning has a story about a news crawler put up by the u.s. interest section on the outside of its building in havana featuring items like "why aren't cubans allowed to stay in tourist hotels..." fidel is pissed (see his quote in the title) and why wouldn't he be...? can you imagine the shoe on the other foot...? cuba may have its problems and the biggest of those problems may be fidel but where do we get off flipping him the digit in his own country...? unbelievable...
Scores of giant black flags bearing single white stars were raised Monday outside the United States mission, remembering the thousands of people Cuba says have been killed in violence against the island and blocking an electronic sign on the building's facade.

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page