Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Reno Flooding Pictures
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Reno Flooding Pictures

You can find some good photo galleries of the flooding at the Reno Gazette-Journal web site.

Man, what is it about the New Year's Eve holiday for Reno? Last year we were buried under several feet of snow. This year flooding. What's on the agenda for next year?

This was my car after being snowed on all night last year (1/30/04). That is, after I had already cleared 6 inches of snow off it in order to drive it to the motel I stayed in that night. And this is nothing compared to what other places got. Click on image for full size.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page