Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: On the radio - "Cruisin' the blogs..."
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

On the radio - "Cruisin' the blogs..."

just to let you know, i'm doing a blog review radio show on an internet only radio station in buenos aires, m-f, 11-12 in the morning (argentina time), 9-10 (u.s. est) with a repeat from 10-11 at night (argentina time)... this is the first english language station in argentina and i'm helping it get started... i usually include one or two snippets from a number of different blogs i follow on a regular basis... we're still fooling around with format, etc., so it's pretty much a "work in progress..." but, then again, aren't we all...? the station's website is

http://www.batodayradio.com.ar/

and you can listen at

http://www.batodayradio.com.ar/vivobsas.htm
...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page