Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: George Bush is "the worst kind of president..."
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, January 01, 2006

George Bush is "the worst kind of president..."

fear the "strong, dumb president..."
George W. Bush turns out to be a bold president, willing to take huge risks and make tough judgment calls -- but by most accounts, he is not an intelligent man and made decisions on gut more than serious analysis. This makes him the worst kind of president -- a kind of anti-FDR.

As former State Department Chief of Staff Lawrence Wilkerson recently stated, the framers of the National Security Act after World War II feared a future strong, dumb president -- and felt that much needed to be done to protect the country from someone like a George W. Bush.

in all seriousness, i don't fear the man... i don't even hate him... i love my country... i love its promise... it's my heritage... it's where my children and grandchildren, the lights of my life, live... all of us, all american citizens, all the people of the world, deserve real leadership from the country that wields the dominant power and influence in the world today... that leadership is completely missing in the administration of george bush... he is not only the "anti-fdr," he's the anti-leader...

(thanks to steve clemons at the washington note...)

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page