Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Noche de Navidad in Buenos Aires
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Noche de Navidad in Buenos Aires

i'm heading off soon to spend the rest of the evening with the family of friends, eating asado (b-b-q) and homemade empanadas, drinking sidra (hard cider) and, at midnight, shooting off a ton of fireworks while trying not to lose a digit or two in the process... christmas eve is THE BIG DEAL here and, like every other social event in this city, doesn't start until at LEAST 10 p.m...! honest, most clubs don't even OPEN until 1 a.m...! i sometimes wonder just when these people SLEEP...! anyway, merry christmas everybody...!!

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page