Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Steve Clemons ponders citizen's arrest of Chalabi tomorrow in D.C.
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Steve Clemons ponders citizen's arrest of Chalabi tomorrow in D.C.

why this self-serving charlatan is being given the time of day by anyone in this country is beyond me... i hope there's a mob around the american enterprise institute to give this crook a full-throated chorus of raspberries (or conduct a citizen's arrest) when he arrives for his speech tomorrow at 2:30 p.m...
While the Citizen's Arrest Law in D.C. seems to require the actual real-time witnessing of a felony, I'm not so sure that Chalabi's violations of American law in the past don't already constitute grounds for Citizen's Arrest.

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page