Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Featured blog: Bread and Circuses - Fair and Unbalanced
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Friday, November 11, 2005

Featured blog: Bread and Circuses - Fair and Unbalanced

i began featuring a blog on this page last week... it seemed to work fairly well so i've decided to continue... each featured blog will stay up for a week... i will try to select those that i think have something to offer, not necessarily politics and news, but intelligent, unique and creative...

this week, one of the salon.com-sponsored blogs, bread and circuses, an effort of andrew donaldson, is featured... you can pay him a visit by clicking here or on the graphic in the right-hand column just below the babel fish translation icon...

if you would like to feature your blog, visit here and sign up...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page