Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Cheney's "zeal to pursue the devil..."
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Cheney's "zeal to pursue the devil..."

an excellent post by steve clemons... this will give you the drift but go read the rest...
Cheney is a menace to this nation's security -- because in his zeal to pursue the devil -- he is undermining our nation's norms and very essence. He is handing our nation to the devil by engaging in terms of battle that are not constrained by law.

the laws are the only boundaries we have and they've been painstakingly crafted over many, many years... conventions, norms, agreements, policy, standards of conduct, laws - they're all we've got... without them, there's a bottomless black hole which, tragically, we have already been falling into since bush waived geneva in 2002...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page