Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: The drugstore cowboy wants to bounce back...
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, October 29, 2005

The drugstore cowboy wants to bounce back...

'scuse me...? pardon me...? run that one by me again...?
George W. Bush hopes to find the path to recovery from a week of bad news that staggered his presidency in a nuts-and-bolts focus on governing.

[...]

A former White House official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the official still provides regular advice, said Bush needs "moves of conscience and conviction" that evoke the leadership abilities that helped get him re-elected.

the drugstore cowboy is toast... not only didn't he have the leadership abilities when he got re-elected, he's NEVER had them, EVER... and if anyone wants convincing proof of what a false-front, empty-suit leader bush really is, all one had to do was watch fitzgerald in action yesterday... bush and fitzgerald might as well have come from two different planets... (hmmmm... interesting thought... i'll have to ponder that a bit more...)

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page