Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Urge Zogby to poll on the impeachment of George Bush...
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Urge Zogby to poll on the impeachment of George Bush...

john zogby's been vacillating on whether or not to poll the american people on their opinion of impeaching george w. bush... my question is, why would he NOT want to...? you can communicate directly with zogby here... the following is what i had to say...
George W. Bush is a criminal. He has lied to the nation repeatedly, the most egregious of which was lying to the American people about the reasons for invading Iraq. Lying to the citizens of the United States is an impeachable offense but there seems to be a reluctance among the power structure in the U.S. to face this unalterable fact.

In your role as a responsible pollster, you owe it to the American people to ascertain how the possible impeachment of George W. Bush is seen by U.S. citizens. Whether or not impeachment is ultimately taken up by Congress, the question deserves to be asked and who better to ask it than a responsible, credible opinion research organization like Zogby. There is no reason that I can determine why you would not want to do this.

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page