Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Road trip...!
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Road trip...!

off again...! today begins my first jaunt outside of buenos aires... i'm driving sw to a mountain town in the lake district near the chilean border, bariloche... it's the height of the argentine ski season... the -2C in bariloche will be quite a dramatic change from the 40C in skopje just last week... (it's been running about 15-16C in the daytime here in buenos aires...) the drive will take nearly 20 hours and only encompasses the middle third of the country... argentina's HUGE...! 7th largest country in the world, as i found out the other day, adding yet more trivia to an already greatly overcrowded mental storage bin...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page