Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: A Christian speaks on Cindy Sheehan
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, August 07, 2005

A Christian speaks on Cindy Sheehan

good lord... this has to qualify as the most petty, cold thing i've read in quite a while... i don't usually blog on other bloggers but this grinds my ass...
Today, the top story on AOL News is some lady who lost her son in Iraq and showed up at the ranch with 50 friends demanding to see the president. That's the top story of the day? Did anyone at AOL notice the little item about the Russian sub that was rescued, or perhaps Netanyahu resigning from the Isreali cabinet?

[...]

C'mon AOL, this isn't big news, certainly not big enough to make your top headline of the day. I could find bigger stories in about 5 minutes of surfing the web. Maybe you guys ought to check my blog for some ideas.

how about checking inside your ass... you might find your head in there... "some lady who lost her son in iraq...?" i'm seething...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page