Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Y-E-S-S-SS - Holding firm against Bolton
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Y-E-S-S-SS - Holding firm against Bolton

Senate Democrats back from a weeklong recess said on Tuesday they were holding firm against allowing a vote to confirm John Bolton as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations until the Bush administration turns over more information on him.

damn straight... it's about time the unbridled arrogance of the bush/cheney/rove axis of evil was challenged... they think they can sit there like little gods on mt. olympus and toss lightning bolts at all of us lesser mortals and, god knows (pardon the pun), they've been getting away with it for 4 1/2 years... maybe the worm is turning...?

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page