Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: SC State Senate hopeful compares Dean to Hitler (yes, another Hitler comparison)
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, June 05, 2005

SC State Senate hopeful compares Dean to Hitler (yes, another Hitler comparison)

the other day someone mentioned the resurgence in hitler popularity what with everybody accusing everybody else of being "like hitler..." i guess it isn't going to go away any time soon... what follows is taken from the blog of a candidate for the 25th District, South Carolina Senate Seat... i'm glad we're seeing an upswing in the number of quality people interested in elected office...

Example

howard dean may be many things but he certainly isn't a hitler clone... what is this guy SMOKING...?

Example

well, well, well... not until the bottom of the page does he let us in on the fact that he's an active duty serviceman, not that there's anything wrong with that... i just find it interesting...

Example


(for those who either need or wear bi-focals - like me - here's what it says...)

Disclaimer: This site is completely unofficial and represents only my opinion and not definate fact. I can not officially run for office until 17 May 2006, and this is just a forum for future constituents, family, and friends: due to the fact that as an armed service member I am not able to officially run for elected office while in uniform.

p.s. "definate...?" hmmm... can't spell either...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page