Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: "Rant alert" on Kos
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, June 04, 2005

"Rant alert" on Kos

how have we come to this...? a current diary on kos contains a review of far right reactions to the "friday-night-nobody-
home" revelation that guards at guantanamo did indeed descrate the koran
... the author staggers under the load of pure venom and hate as will you if you have the stomach to read it... a wee sample...

MUSLIMS ARE IDIOTS.....
by: redacted name (42/M/San Pedro) 06/04/05 10:47 am
Msg: 16040 of 16154

Hey, they should have used the Quran as toilet paper to wipe their butts after they defecated - to hell with you Muslim suck-wads - we hate you and don't care what you think - you all suck - I hope you all die painfully - the rest of the civilized world doesn't even care what "you think" about whether you've been offended or not -

when i read this type of thing, i can only shake my head... it is our own president of the united states that has given implicit sanction to rage and hate at any and all that "differs" from your own personal idea of what's right... i don't even recognize my own country any more...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page