Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Joe, if you're starting your tally now
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, June 20, 2005

Joe, if you're starting your tally now

Don't count on my vote. Any nominee for the Democratic nomination better know how to back his own party and its leaders. After your shameful "Howard Dean doesn't speak for me" self-aggrandizing remark, let me tell you, you don't speak for me. Nor do you speak for millions of other Democrats who, in the last election, sucked it up, pulled up their shirt sleeves and went to work for a Democratic nominee they really weren't sure about because they understood, that in the face of the Republican onslaught, party loyalty trumps personal misgivings. For all your years in Washington, and after all the crap that has been the Right has flung at us, you have demonstrated time and time again that all you care about is protecting your own ass, not ours, and you are willing to take down a fellow Democrat to do it. Forget about it. You haven't even earned my consideration.

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page