Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Write Voinovich about Bolton!
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Write Voinovich about Bolton!

don't let this frightening and appallingly unqualified man be confirmed as the representative of our country in the world forum of the united nations... (click on the post title for voivonich's contact info)
Dear Senator Voinovich:

I am writing to commend you on your courageous move in expressing your doubts about the appointment of John Bolton as Ambassador to the United Nations.

I've been closely following the proceedings of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and I believe that Mr. Bolton is appallingly unqualified to serve as the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations. His foreign policy views to say nothing of his personal characteristics make me ask why in the world this man was nominated in the first place.

Of even more concern to me is the fact that at least one of the groups pushing hard for Mr. Bolton's confirmation (Move America Forward - http://moveamericaforward.com/) and that is now also conducting an ad campaign critical of you, makes no secret of the fact that a significant portion of its agenda is to remove the U.N. from the U.S. and the U.S. from the U.N.

Please, keep this frightening and unfit man from representing my country in the world forum of the United Nations.

Best regards,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page