Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Amazing and wonderful!
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Amazing and wonderful!

i'll tell ya, some days you can hardly believe it when you can advance the ball a few yards... the bloggers (kos, atrios, john and all the others) can claim at least partial credit for this delay on bolton... the emails and phone calls have been flying back and forth thick and fast and, as one blogger commented, the foreign relations committee has been monitoring US monitoring THEM... good work all...
"I've heard enough today that I don't feel comfortable about voting for Mr. Bolton," Ohio Sen. George Voinovich said, stunning fellow Republicans who were set to push the contentious nomination through the committee on a party-line vote.

[...]

After Voinovich's comment, Sen. Richard Lugar, the Indiana Republican who chairs the committee, agreed to put the vote off until after the Senate returns from a one-week recess in early May.

now let's hope voinovich doesn't end up getting his nuts cut off by rove...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page