Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: I'm sorry but, please, how nauseating...!
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I'm sorry but, please, how nauseating...!

rove, the political master of dirty tricks, defends delay, the political master of rotten ethics...???? ~excuses himself to go toss his cookies~
When Trent Lott speaks, the White House listens.

Lott resigned as Senate majority leader in 2002 after George W. Bush criticized him for reminiscing about the good ol' days of segregation. But over the weekend, Lott lectured the Bush White House about the need to show some "aggressive support" for House Majority Leader Tom DeLay.

So here comes Karl Rove. Bush's political strategist and Social Security mastermind made his way to CNN Monday, where he announced for all the world to see the White House's "strong support" for Tom DeLay. "He's a good man," Rove said, "a close ally of this administration."

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page