Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: More Blair bad news...
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, April 30, 2005

More Blair bad news...

dontcha wish some of our current or former top military officers would come out and say something like this...?
The man who led Britain's armed forces into Iraq says Tony Blair will join British soldiers in the dock if the military is ever prosecuted for war crimes. [...] Sir Michael [former Chief of Defence Staff Admiral Sir Michael Boyce] said he did not have full legal cover from prosecution at the International Criminal Court (ICC). He told the newspaper: "If my soldiers went to jail and I did, some other people would go with me." [...] The former defence chief added that he had never been shown the crucial March 7 advice by Attorney General Lord Goldsmith that questioned whether the war was legal. He had only been given a later assurance of legality which contained none of the caveats.

not good...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page