Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: This isn't news, it's unvarnished opinion, and half-assed opinion at that...
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, June 02, 2015

This isn't news, it's unvarnished opinion, and half-assed opinion at that...

yeah, yeah, yeah... so my last post was december 13... deal with it...

this isn't a news story... it's pure, unadulterated manipulation and the so-called "journalist" who wrote it should be banned from news media for life... the title and the lead are both dripping with innuendo and condescension so thick it could be used as window caulk...


so
UNDERSTANDING BERNIE’S STRANGE ALLURE
BY MICHAEL TOMASKY

Why Sanders draws the crowds, excites the base, polls relatively well—and still won’t make much of an impact in 2016.

i don't happen to think bernie's "allure" is in the least bit strange nor do i think he's not having an impact... what's happening is that he's touching a chord with the american people that has desperately needed touching for many long years and that's scaring the ever-loving shit out of our ruling elites...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page