Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Moyers to Americans: Read the Declaration of Independence this July 4
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, July 01, 2012

Moyers to Americans: Read the Declaration of Independence this July 4

as always, good stuff from bill moyers...

from raw story...

Bill Moyers Essay: The Difficult Truths Behind Independence Day

June 29, 2012
It’s important to remember that, behind the July 4th holiday, are human beings who were as flawed as they were inspired.



for a very long time, i have wished bill moyers would run for president...


Labels: , , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page