Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Julian Assange talks with Occupy on RT: U.S. fears outbreak of democracy
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Julian Assange talks with Occupy on RT: U.S. fears outbreak of democracy

in the 7th edition of julian assange's interview program on rt, he talks with the occupy folks...
Julian Assange and the Occupy movement have much in common. They both criticise governments and are often condemned by the mainstream media. So now for the first time, the world's most famous whistleblower and the leaders of the global protest movement come together - on RT. In the latest edition of Assange's very own interview programme, they discuss the spread of the Occupy demonstrations.

Photobucket


assange echoes chomsky... my post of 26 february 2011...

Chomsky: "democracy is dangerous and intolerable" and stability "means obedience to US domination"

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page