Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: I now all but disregard what Obama says, and watch only what he does
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I now all but disregard what Obama says, and watch only what he does

learning to disregard words in favor of actions is the oldest and hardest lesson anyone can learn... i've had to re-learn it many, many times in my life and yet i still choose to give the benefit of the doubt unless and until i'm given reason to think otherwise... i gave obama the benefit of the doubt, perhaps long past the time he'd ceased to deserve it...

glenn...

[O]ne does not advance in Washington power circles by adherence to any sort of principle or actual conviction. One accumulates power by saying anything and everything necessary to acquire and hold onto it: one key reason I now all but disregard what Obama says, and watch only what he does.

so sad...

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page