Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Chomsky: the one foreign policy option that's never mentioned - a nuclear-free zone in the Middle East
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Chomsky: the one foreign policy option that's never mentioned - a nuclear-free zone in the Middle East

yes, it's over an hour and a half long and, yes, some of it you may have heard before, but, as with everything that comes out of the fertile and ever-articulate mind of noam chomsky, it's well worth the listening and viewing...



the wonderful thing about chomsky is that he never, ever, presumes to talk down to anyone... listening to him speak is like having the most interesting conversation imaginable with one of the most cogent minds on the planet...

Labels: , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page