Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: They say "blood money" - I say "bullshit"
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

They say "blood money" - I say "bullshit"

this is wrong on so many levels...
American Who Worked for C.I.A. Freed in Pakistan

American officials on Wednesday won the release of a C.I.A.
contractor under investigation for two counts of murder,
after spending more than six hours at the jail with the
families of the victims, the lawyer for the families told
reporters.

The families accepted payment of blood money, the lawyer
said. He said he thought the C.I.A. contractor, Raymond
Davis, 36, had already left the jail.

The Punjab law minister Rana Sanaullah confirmed on
television that the blood money payment has been paid and
that Mr. Davis has been handed over to the U.S. Consul
General.

wrong, wrong, wrong... no accountability... no consequences... wrong, wrong, wrong...

Labels: , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page