Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Saturday videoblogging: celestial beauty
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday videoblogging: celestial beauty

not mine but wish it was... one of my lifelong dreams is to see the aurora borealis as vividly as this... i've seen it only a couple of times, once faintly in the skies above the twin cities and once fairly clearly from the window of an airplane flying from dallas to minneapolis... just imagine seeing it like this...

The Aurora from Terje Sorgjerd on Vimeo.

it's stunning natural beauty like this that reminds me of what's really important in life and helps me transcend the human-generated bullshit that rains down continuously...

Labels: ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page