Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Starting the new year on an optimistic note - a brief peek at two sustainable food cultures
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Starting the new year on an optimistic note - a brief peek at two sustainable food cultures

australian geoff lawton researches permaculture, specifically around a concept new to me called "food forests"... here's two video clips, one from morocco and one from vietnam, two dramatically different climates, featuring food forests... the one in morocco is 2000 years old and the one in vietnam is over 300...





thanks to next world tv...

P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR...!

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page