“Brilliant…Riveting…The amount of material the filmmaker covers and unifies is astounding…Human Resources diagnoses the 20th century.”
- Stephen Soldz, Professor, Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis;President, Psychologists for Social Responsibility
"Powerful…Must See…It will leave you Spellbound.”
- Andrew Goliszek, Author, In the Name of Science:A History of Secret Programs, Medical Research, and Human Experimentation
“An important work…terrifiying in its implications….Human Resources is a must see for those of us who still take democracy seriously.”
- Bruce E. Levine, Author Commonsense Rebellion:Taking Back Your Life from Drugs, Shrinks, Corporations, and a World Gone Crazy
“It scared the shit out of me…A powerful and methodicaldissection of the dominant culture.”
- Derrick Jensen, Author, Endgame“A masterful examination of the mechanization of human existence…It is a rare occasion when watching a film can help open not only our eyes, but our minds.”
- Andrew Marshall, Centre for Research on Globalization
“A Masterpiece. Unless you weep, you may be damaged by this film.Viewer discretion, and love, advised.
- David Ker Thomson, Professor,Language and Thinking Program at Bard College
"Scott Noble's work is a pioneering development in documentary filmmaking in its content,documentary technique, and even distribution method. Watch his stuff, use it, and build on it."
- Chris Simpson, Professor, School of Communication, American University