Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: The Clinton/McCain ticket
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, March 08, 2008

The Clinton/McCain ticket

pathetic...



if this presidential campaign is doing anything, it's revealing hillary's (and bill's) true colors... i'd never felt quite right about either one of them, but it was more of a gut feeling than anything based on a solid awareness of what was going on... whatever complacency and intellectual and emotional distance i previously had from our country's politics was shattered by the 2000 election, and, since then, i've been acutely aware of just how much the united states was sold down the river under eight years of the clinton administration... any doubts that remained have been thoroughly dispelled over the past year...

Labels: , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page