Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Mark Klein rides again [profmarcus: other cities have spy rooms]
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Mark Klein rides again [profmarcus: other cities have spy rooms]

[bumped and with note from profmarcus]

Mark Klein appears on Washington Journal:



Cryptome reveals other cities receiving Spy Rooms besides just San Francisco. Hey, this is still about Telcom Immunity. So we haven't even yet begun to discover the gear going into the ISPs.

[note from profmarcus]

this is from the unredacted version of the declaration filed by mark klein, listing the additional cities believed by mr. klein to be the other cities where spy room have been installed, as mettle has noted above...
My job required me to connect new circuits to the "splitter" cabinet and get them up and running. While working on a particularly difficult one with a technician back East, I learned that other such "splitter" cabinets were being installed in other cities, including Seattle, San Jose, Los Angeles and San Diego.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page