Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Creamfields Buenos Aires 2007 < sigh >
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Friday, November 02, 2007

Creamfields Buenos Aires 2007 < sigh >

creamfields is one of the largest techno music festivals in the world with venues mostly in europe... buenos aires is the only one in south america but there may be one in rio too, i'm not sure... i went last year as my first-ever big-deal, outdoor music festival experience... there were at least 9 stages and well over 60,000 people attended... it started at 3:30 in the afternoon and continued well into mid-morning of the next day... we got there about 4:30 and left about 12:30 when i finally gave out... i was easily among the oldest farts there... i danced my boo-tay off the entire time... it's scheduled for a week from tomorrow and i will be missing it this year... ah, well...

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page